Smartphones have taken over the world. They are used by almost everybody in the world today. They come in various types and sizes. Some of the leading manufacturers of smartphones are Samsung, Apple, LG, HTC and Nokia. These phones fall into two general categories. These categories are those running on the Android operating system and those running on the iOS operating system.
The Android operating system is produced by Google Company while the iOS operating system is produced by Apple Technologies. There are various applications that can be run on these operating systems. Each one has its special applications. However, there are applications that span both operating systems. One of these is mSpy.
This is an application that is used to monitor other smartphones. mSpy is very effective and can be run on both mobile phones as well as computers. It has a galore of features that make monitoring the mobile activities of your employees or children easy and manageable.
Features of mSpy, This application has a number of attractive features. These include;
- It can work on both jailbroken and non-jailbroken smartphones and It performs its monitoring activities very discreetly
- It can monitor the location of a smartphone or smart device using Global Positioning System (GPS)
- The application has a very easy and user-friendly interface and it can discover the web history of a smartphone or smart device
- It is very secure because it makes use of 256 bit encryption
- It can also retrieve the history log of all calls that are made on a smartphone as well as on a smart device
- It can discover further information about the activities conducted on a smartphone for example calendar updating, texts sent and received as well as any incoming or outgoing emails
- This application can also read the messages that are received and sent using Instant Messaging (IM) software. Examples of these software are Whatsapp, Snapchat, Skype and iMessage
- This application can help you to view all photos, videos and other multimedia that have been saved in the target smartphone or smart device
- The mSpy application can be used to remotely control a smartphone. It can be sued to delete all the data in it as well as lock it down. This can be useful in case you lose your smartphone and do not want sensitive data being accessed
- The mSpy application can be used to produce reports of all the activities performed in a smartphone. Moreover, this application can be used to monitor many smartphones at the same time
- When you make use of this application, you can receive support from its developers immediately all day and night
Compatibility of the mSpy app, The mSpy application is compatible with a variety of devices. These include those running the iOS, Android, Windows and Mac OS operating systems. Devices running iOS include the iPhone series and the iPad series as well.
If the iPhone or iPad has been jailbroken, then the mSpy application requires that the device has a live internet connection. Also, you will need ot have the device physically accessible. If the iPhone or iPad is not jailbroken, then mSpy application requires that the device have a live connection to the internet. For this type of device, you do not need to have physical accessibility to the device. You can install the mSpy application by making use of its iCloud specification. If iCloud backup is not enabled on the device, you will need to have physical access to the iPhone or iPad. After installation, you will be able to access all the features of mSpy on the iPhone or iPad.
If you seek to install mSpy on an Android device to spy on android without rooting, it must be running on Android 4.0 and above. Moreover, it must have a live internet connection. In addition to these, you must have physical access to the device so as to install mSpy. If you seek to monitor all the Instant Messaging that happens on the Android device, then it must be rooted first.
For those who want to install mSpy in Windows devices, the supported versions are XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1. mSpy can be installed in Windows versions Vista and 7 running both x32 and x64 architectures. However, mSpy can only run on Windows XP running x32 architecture. For superb and thorough monitoring of smart devices, purchase mSpy and experience discreet analysis!
Incoming search terms:
- android spy software without root
- android spyware without root
- mspy no root
- spy app android no root